Conflict of Interest Declaration
You can relax with the CareChoice â€œConflict of Interestâ€� Declaration
- CareChoice regularly receives support coordination referrals from other support coordinators
- CareChoice has a formal policy relating to Conflict of Interest
- You always have the choice of using CareChoice or other service providers in relation to support coordination and/or other supports
- Other service providers may offer similar services and supports to CareChoice. You can use us or them, it is totally your choice.
CARECHOICE HAS A FORMAL FEEDBACK AND COMPLAINT PROCESSES FOR INDIVIDUALS TO RAISE CONCERNS OR MAKE COMPLAINTS
- Our staff will manage conflicts of interests as they arise in line with NDIA Operational Guidelines or pricing arrangements and guidelines
- Where individuals decide to access CareChoice services and Support Coordination, staff will confirm that clients are aware they can select from other service providers and that it is entirely their choice to proceed with CareChoice.