NDIS released price changes
On 30 April 2020, the NDIS released more price changes in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19). The changes aim to ensure service providers continue to deliver supports through this difficult time.
The range of changes include the following:
- NEW low cost assistive technology (AT) line item for capacity building supports and interpreting services delivered by telehealth
- NEW assistive technology (AT) rental line items to meet immediate safety needs when leaving hospital (Hospital discharge)
- NEW supported independent living (SIL) line items in the case of a coronavirus (COVID-19) diagnosis
- an advance payment to registered providers to increase the immediate availability of funds
- a temporary 10 per cent increase to the price limit of some Core and Capacity Building supports
- changes to the cancellation rules
- three support coordination items under Core Supports to support plan flexibility.
To access all the price guide details visit: https://www.ndis.gov.au/providers/price-guides-and-pricing#priceguides